How can IT accelerate your career? This is the question that drives us.
Firstly, because we recruit the best professionals and that's why we want you on our team. The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Exigency, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, innovation, longevity and loyalty.
Decskill, a company of DECSIS group, operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Évora and Coruña.
We provide specialized services in the following areas: Competence Centre, Outsourcing, Managed Services & Data Centre.
We are searching for an Infrastructure Administrator to work in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Maintenance and support of ICC’s Storage Systems
- Storage and fabric management of ICC SoD (Storage on Demand)
- Provide Support for SoD users (Array, fabric and multipath)
- Replacement of onsite failed Storage and SAN components and service restoration
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of storage service
- Maintenance and support of ICC’s Compute and Storage infrastructure Systems
- Monitoring of HP blades, IO modules and enclosures
- Configuration and management of HP blades, IO modules and enclosures
- Keep firmware of HP blades, IO modules and enclosures up-to-date
- Troubleshooting of HP blades, IO modules and enclosures
- Capacity and performance management for HP blades, IO modules and enclosures
- Configuration of Storage and networking in enclosures IO Modules
- Provide Support for Computing and Storage infrastructure users (Connectivity, performance, troubleshooting, storage ,etc)
- Replacement of onsite failed Computing and Storage components and service restoration
- Assist ICC staff based in Geneva and other locations, on infrastructure related tasks
- Prepare infrastructure documentation as needed
- Provide telephone “stand-by” Computing and Storage Infrastructure support when required.
- 8 or more years experience with storage technologies (HPE and DELL/EMC)
- At least 4 years hands-on experience in managing and configuring HP enclosures and Fiber Channel devices (Cisco MDS)
- HP Enclosures/blades,HP Virtual connect, HP Flexfabric, HP 3PAR/EVA, DELL Compellent, Cisco or other Storage vendors certifications
- Ability to manage, configure and troubleshoot Storage arrays from different vendors (i.e. HP (3PAR and EVA), DELL (Compellent), etc)
- Ability to manage, configure and troubleshoot Cisco MDS Fabrics.
- Sound technical knowledge of storage replication technologies.
- Sound technical knowledge on multipath implementation and configuration on different OS platforms.
- Ability to administer UNIX and MS-Windows operating systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage, configure and troubleshoot HP’s Enclosures, blades and IO modules (Network/storage)
- Ability to keep up-to-date firmware in HP’s Enclosures, blades and IO modules (Network/storage)
- Good knowledged and experience on HP Blade technologies
- Good knowledged and experience on HP Blade monitoring and administration tools: HP SIM, HP One view, etc.
- Good understanding and knowledge of networking technologies (Ethernet, Routing, ARP, TCP/IP, LACP, etc)
- Good understanding and knowledge of storage technologies (fabric switches, VSANs, WWPNs, NPIV, multi-pathing, Fiber channel, SCSI,etc)
- Hands-on experience administering storage arrays (LUN allocation, NFS exports, etc)
- Hands-on experience administering fiber channel fabrics (Cisco MDS)
- Ability to administer UNIX and MS-Windows operating systems and write scripts in UNIX shell, Perl, Java or VB
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with ability to prepare technical documentation