How can IT accelerate your career? This is the question that drives Decskill.
Firstly, because we recruit the best professionals and that's why we want you on our team. The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Exigency, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, innovation, longevity and loyalty.
Decskill, a company of DECSIS group, operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Évora and Switzerland.
We provide specialized services in the following areas: Competence Centre, Outsourcing, Managed Services & Data Centre.
We are searching for an Azure Support Technician
to work in Valencia, Spain.
Skills Requirements and Responsibilities:
Excellent knowledge of:
- Windows Azure Certified Professional
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills, enabling comprehension and development of complex business and technical issues, topics, and plans.
- Technical writing of design documents, use cases, deployment procedures and migration services.
- Implement and support solutions on Windows Azure
- Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the Azure platform.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions with customers to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Application architectural design experience
- Services Oriented Architecture
- Enterprise Application Patterns Commercial experience in Windows Azure or Amazon AWS are a plus
- Experience with consulting comfortable managing client relationships
- Windows PowerShell scripting for the automation of tasks
- Microsoft Active Directory services, Azure AD and integration, Kerberos authentication and SSO
- Service Management tools (ticketing systems)
- Service Management best practices (ITIL).