Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer
for a project based in Lisbon.
- Data modeling, data ingestion and data processing applied to near-real-time use cases;
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, fault-tolerant and high performant solutions for large-scale processing systems;
- Build data pipelines to collect data from different sources using real time or batch technologies;
- Prepare, integrate, and consolidate data for different purposes;
- Automate processes such as pipeline observability, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- Development with languages as Java, Scala, SQL, Shell Script, etc;
- Use of Big Data Tools as Spark, Flink, Kafka, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Impala, Kafka Streams and Connect, Druid, etc;
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases as Hbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Ignite, etc;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban, etc;
- Experience in distribution-based architectures as Cloudera, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc;(Is a plus)
- Knowledge of Data Governance; (Is a plus)
- Use of ETL tools as Apache NIFI, Talend, etc. (Is a plus)
- Experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Sonarqube, etc;(Is a plus)
- Exposure to containerized systems using technologies as Docker, Kubernetes and Helm, etc.(Is a plus)
- Good Knowledge of English.
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, with the reference “CA/BigData”.