Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Java Developer for Lisbon.
- 3+ years of experience in UNIX/LINUX Systems;
- Good experience in CI/CD tools and technologies and, in general, in “infrastructure as code” solutions;
- Experience with one or more of the following virtualisations, containerization and automation technologies: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.;
- 3 + experience working as a full stack Java Developer, with excellent knowledge in software design and clean code principles, with knowledge of the main integrated development environments, preferable Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA;
- Good experience in designing and implementing APIs (e.g., RESTful Architectures, SOAP Services);
- Good experience of Java build tools (Maven, Gradle, etc.);
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following data definition languages: XML/XSD, JSON;
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English with the reference “JFO_Java_MOB".