ecskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a SharePoint On-Premise, Online & OneDrive Administrator for a project based in Valencia, Spain.
This position alows to start remotely until the virus situation is normalized.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Assist on designing solutions with on premise SharePoint and Office 365
- Assist on designing solutions with SharePoint Hybrid
- Manage standard administration activities for SharePoint, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for business and Teams
- Remediate issues after Microsoft upgrades to SharePoint Online are performed
- Perform improvements against the on premise and online setup
- Maintain infrastructure diagrams up-to-date
- Apply monthly windows updates as required
- Development and implementation of legacy retirement plans for legacy systems and add-ins interfacing with SharePoint Online
- Deployment of SharePoint Cumulative Updates and Services Packs
- Monitoring - configuration; follow-up on alerts
- Management of access for users to SharePoint services
- Backup – configuration; monitoring; new requests; restore
- Incident analysis and troubleshooting including troubleshooting with vendors
- Decommission environments
- Document monitoring and maintenance procedures
- Maintain system documentation and change logs
- Develop PowerShell scripts for managing and automating the services
- Create Standard Operational Procedures
- Participate in user service request fulfilment, incident management, change management and problem management
- Assist the Head of the Unit and Collaboration Services Lead on expert matters
- Sound knowledge of administering on premise SharePoint environments and in O365
- Sound knowledge of administering SQL Server
- Sound knowledge in Cloud Technology especially in O365 and Azure
- Skills in general infrastructure, including system configurations, clustering, performance, and the use of security certificates
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Solid knowledge and experience on Microsoft Technology landscape including various server products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks around changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Professional attitude
- Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
- Minimum 4 years working experience as SharePoint/SharePoint Online/Teams/ OneDrive for Business Administrator
- Minimum 4 years supporting IIS, SharePoint, SQL
- Microsoft Certified on SharePoint 2013/2016
- Microsoft Certified on O365 and/or Azure
- Excellent knowledge of English is required
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English in this platform or for the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org