Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Application Support for Porto.
The role for Support application engineer aims to:
• Provide a first line of production support with dedicated KPI’s;
• Ensure all applications run smoothly;
• Enhance user’s satisfaction by solving incidents/problems effectively and efficiently;
• Ensure the proper troubleshooting and incidents follow up;
• Take part in the corrective & evolutive maintenance of the applications;
• Ensure continue improvement;
Academic background in either Computer Science (or similar IT degree), Economics or Finance;
• Strong interpersonal, relationship, management and communication skills;
• Strong troubleshooting capability;
• Experience in similar roles;
• Knowledge in basic computer competencies (Linux, XML, SQL, File transfer…)
• Fluency in English;
• Ability to work in a fast paced, highly demanding and dynamic environment.
• Experience with Hadoop / Oracle / Sybase databases;
• Experience with Control-M
• Familiar with Market Risk concepts
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English with the reference “JFO_ApplicationSupport".