Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst for a project based in Lisbon.
Task and responsibilities:
- This role provides operational and administration support to members in managing their respective businesses.
- Responsible for managing the Rhythm of the Business (ROB) and calendar administration.
- Responsible for providing support on building PPTs, building reports, analysing data, following up with sellers.
- This role is flexible to allow for working from home – with some office attendance needed.
- The role is very much based on the majority of interaction with colleagues being on-line, based calls over the internet – Headset and laptop etc.
- Travel outside of Portugal will be very little.
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
, with the reference “JM/OpAna”.