Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a BI Data Specialist for a project based in Valência.
This position is mainly designed for a people with a strong experience based on Microsoft Data and BI stack components (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks and any other Azure Data services. AWS experience is a plus. Data visualizations experience is a plus (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, SSRS).
Tasks and responsibilities:
Experience and skills:
- Work with the team (technical Lead/Architect/other members) and customer focal point to understand the business need and design/implement the technical data management solution.
- Design and implement Data Warehouses and Data Lakes solutions, mainly using Microsoft technologies, based on the customers’ business requirements.
- Design and implement complex ELT and ETL processes using Integration Services (SSIS) or Azure Data Factory
- Design and develop Analysis Services OLAP Cubes and Tabular Views
- Develop scripts accordingly to the data need (stored Procedures with T-SQL, Python or R, eventually PowerShell or .NET).
- Design conceptual and logical data models and data flowcharts
- Design Data-as-a-Service solution, on-premises and Cloud based, based on Data API Gateway and other Cloud services.
- Implement Data Catalog solutions
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new data platform solutions
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- 7+ years of professional experience in Business Intelligence, Data Management, Information Systems with on-prem and cloud technologies required.
- Expert knowledge on Data modelling (OLTP and OLAP models), Data Integration (ELT/ETL), Data Lake/Data Warehouse/Data Marts implementation and Data Analysis models (Analysis Services).
- Microsoft Data Management technologies, platforms and applications experience is mandatory.
- Experience with Cloud Data & BI environment (MS Azure mandatory, AWS a plus).
- Communicating in a credible and effective way
- Experience working as a member of distributed data architecture teams (on premise or cloud)
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and concepts.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web services, enterprise data management, information security, applications development, and cloud-based architectures is a plus.
- Strong experience with Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server. Oracle is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, Tableau) is a plus.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English