Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for an Identity Manager
for a project based in Valência or nearshore mode.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of maintaining and administrating large and complex identity and access management system;
- Ability to automate complex identity and access management tasks;
- Understanding of RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP, account lifecycle management;
- Strong knowledge and experience in privileged access management;
- Solid understanding of implementing information security standards & methodologies on multiple identity solutions uniformly;
- Knowledge of other identity solutions (AWS IAM, OKTA or similar).
- Design, build, implementation, and delivery of scalable identity solutions;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based identity solutions;
- Deep hands-on experience of at least two of the following: Microsoft Azure Identity Services, Microsoft AD Federation Services, Microsoft Identity Management;
- Strong knowledge with user provisioning and self-service; account creation and management; entitlement review and certification; entitlement management; enterprise directory architecture and design; role-based access control; single sign-on; privileged user access management; multifactor authentication.
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.