Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst
for project based in Lisbon.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to IP Cosell motion and program governance to partners and the 12 subsidiaries in Western Europe.
- Work closely with the Sell-With teams, to keep pipeline up to date for the different segments and industries.
- Support deal registration process and follow up the stages up to validation approval and ACR* quota retirement.
- Assist the Sell-With team with program rules, escalations and workarounds.
- Minimize deal rejections, by assuring compliance with the IP Cosell process and lead escalation requests.
- Provide expertise and training to the Sell-With team and partners on Microsoft tools, such as Partner Sales Connect and Partner Center.
- Work closely with Cosell Desk, Data Management Systems, Business Sales Operations and Validation Team.
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) in a multicultural environment, with responsibility on data management and reporting, and engaging with both global and local partners is highly valued;
- Medium Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Language: English mandatory.
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.