Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for an Identity & Access Management Consultant
for a project based in Valência or nearshore mode.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, deployment and support of application leveraging cloud-based Identity service such as Azure AD, Azure B2C.
- Advise/Assist in designing modernized Active Directory environment, in line with information security standards and industry best practices.
- Application support and integration with OIDC/SAML, MS Graph, API’s built by organizations.
- Integrating UX requirements, especially around the Authentication journey’s in B2C.
- Create and tailor custom policies using Identity Experience Framework (IEF) in B2C.
- Keep abreast with innovations and platform updates around IDaaS (Identity as Service) from various identity solution/service providers such as Microsoft, Okta, Auth0.
- Follow the Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Understand technical, licensing differences between Azure B2C, Azure B2B.
- Deep understanding of Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Identity Governance, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B Collaboration and Azure AD Application Proxy.
- Deep identity and access management domain expertise especially with the Microsoft Identity Platform and understanding and experience with the IAM lifecycle.
- Understand Microsoft Graph API for consumption in application, Azure Dev Ops for end to end automation.
- Experience with Azure Governance and Best Practices (Role Based Access Control, controls, etc.)
- Minimum 5+ years or more of progressively professional experience with Microsoft Identity Platform
- Well versed with AAD, B2C (IDaaS) product roadmap and assessed/evaluated preview/GA features.
- A passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies
- Agile project participation experience.
- Good knowledge and sound understanding of IT fundamentals and cloud technologies.
- Practical and hands on experience on working with minimum 2 projects with Azure B2C (IEF).
- Experience with modern authentication, authorization, and provisioning protocols/standards like OIDC, SAML, OAuth2, FIDO, SCIM and familiarity with ADFS, LDAP.
- Experience with other Identity platform or product such as Okata, ForgeRock, Auth0 is a big plus.
- Significant, hands-on experience architecting and/or deploying identity solutions for enterprise-class customers.
- Background and experience in application architecture and development is a plus.
- Active participation/contributor in Identity community
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of O365 services.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Relevant industry certifications, including ITIL
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.