Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager
for project based in Lisbon.
Positively impact customer satisfaction by:
• Managing Premier Customers’ and Partners’ Critical Situation incidents to ensure that the CritSit process is being followed and any need of escalation is addressed.
• Delivery of a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective response to internal and external customer needs; owning active Critical Situations.
• Delivering a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective resolution of customer’s issues in the quickest way possible.
• Expanding internal visibility of Premier Customers’ Critical Situations by managing complex, mission critical, or politically hot Premier customer situations, including Enterprise Accounts and Partners during afterhours.
• Identifying systemic issues and flagging process breakdown during the execution of the CritSit Process.
• Stepping up to take on challenges by acting as Crisis Manager in catastrophic outage situations.
• Pursuing proactive actions to help prevent future issue.
• Leading project and working group to improve process and tools.
• Establishing / Maintain Relationships
• Collaborating effectively with the customer and internal groups to solve customer issues and improve business processes in the quickest way possible.
• Actively participating on projects initiatives owned by CMET
• Providing CritSit reporting to allow businesses to make better decisions.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
• Candidates with Service delivery experience would be preferred.
• Ability to work non-standard hours, weekends and public holidays is required.
• Exceptional organizational skills to manage effective escalation within different Microsoft departments.
• Problem solving skills required.
• Advanced technical understanding of the Microsoft products and technologies.
• Computer/Technical skills. (Windows, Office, etc).
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.