Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Programme Manager for a project based in Portugal.
Program Manager with extensive experience on large-scale digital transformation projects involving International Organizations and strategic partnerships.
Duties and responsibilities:
The contractor is responsible for managing projects/programs and for providing Project advisory services to our client and its partners. S/he will ensure that the objectives of the projects are attained within the stated timeframe and foreseen budget. The incumbent, will more specifically:
- Plan, launch and manage projects, which are either internal or for external clients;
- Create, execute and keep up to date the Project Plans, within a collaborative Project Server environment;
- Track and monitor projects’ progress against plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes and report performance;
- Manage changes to the projects scope, schedule, and costs, during the lifecycle of project;
- Manage issues and risks of the projects;
- Take responsibility for the effective management of the resources assigned to the projects and track project costs;
- Manage independently project communications, documentation and liaise with project board and respective stakeholders during the entire project lifecycle;
- Execute a proper Project Closure, including transition to operation, and highlighting lessons learnt. Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase;
- Keeps abreast of developments in the field of Project Management and Project Management tools;
- Manage Program of projects associated with partners;
- Identify training needs and organize training workshops and/or meetings for the team members as appropriate;
- Performs other duties as required.
- Experience with project management in the field of humanitarian operations
- Experience with establishment of strategic partnerships
- Communicating in a credible and effective way: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively.
- Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
- Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
- Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
- Fostering integration and teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
- At least 10 years of IT work experience and solid knowledge of Project /Program management practices;
- Demonstrated capability of independently managing complex IT projects. (At least 5 Years)
- Expert Knowledge of incident and risk management.
- Expert Knowledge of managing budgets.
- Excellent communication / customer service skills, good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Good working knowledge of managing projects in Cloud Services development/Deployment &Digital Product Development
- Knowledge of collaborative project management tools.
- Knowledge of Change Management
- Knowledge of Service management best practices such as ITIL
- Knowledge of managing and / or working with multi-cultural virtual and remote teams.
English – Advanced Level
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.