Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Identity and Access Management Specialist
for project based in Valencia, Spain.
The resource shall have strong experience in architecting identity and access management solution in large operational environments.
Required Technical Skills:
SCOPE OF WORK
- Design, build, implementation, and delivery of scalable identity solutions;
- Ability to distill complex problems and drive toward creative solutions;
- Knowledge of multiple identity solutions (Azure AD, AWS IAM, OKTA or similar);
- Solid understanding of implementing information security standards & methodologies on multiple identity solutions uniformly;
- Strong understanding of RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP, account lifecycle management;
- Strong knowledge with user provisioning and self-service; account creation and management; entitlement review and certification; entitlement management; enterprise directory architecture and design; role-based access control; single sign-on; identity federation; privileged user access management; multifactor authentication
- Strong knowledge and experience in privileged access management
- Ability to interact with customers, ability to assess and gather customer requirements, comparing pros and cons, to propose best suited option and turn them into solution designs;
- Knowledge of maintaining and administrating large and complex identity and access management system
- Ability to automate complex identity and access management tasks.
- Understand internal and external customer requirements, translate into solution designs and lead related projects;
- Work in close coordination with cyber security team to design and architect identity solutions;
- Drive the implementation and integration of tools and services for authentication, and authorization;
- Collaborate with other teams to define and develop documented procedures;
- Resolve incidents, implement and participate on the problem resolutions;
- Stand-by services during weekends, official holidays and outside business hours as required.
The resource MUST
have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in Identity Management, preferably in large environments;
- In depth knowledge of cloud identity management services in a multi-cloud environment, including Azure AD and AWS IAM, designed, deployed and maintained in collaboration with information security teams
- Hands on experience with different IAM solutions, Windows AD, Azure AD (including B2B and B2C), AWS IAM, OKTA etc
- Ability to communicate ideas and proposals concisely, both verbally and in writing to people with all levels of technical experience
- Good experience in drafting documents;
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision and a good level of proactiveness;
- Ability to grasp complex concepts, logical and analytical approach to solving problems;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with offshore/nearshore teams and share knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and oral).
The resource SHOULD
have the following skills and experience:
- Work experience in large international environments;
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment;
- Experience with service management (ITIL, ISO20000) and project management (PMI, Prince2) methodologies;
- Self-driven and motivated to learn.
- IDAM certification(s)
- ITIL/ ISO 20000 Service Management
- PMI or Prince 2 Project management
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.