Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a SharePoint and .NET Developer
for project based in Valencia, Spain.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in the analysis, design, build, deployment and support of SharePoint based applications and solutions.
- Build, test and deliver a deployable solution packages with instructions that can be used by the team to install the deliverables
- Autonomously implement code changes based on change requests from the business or specifications from the project.
- Work with the focal points and vendors for resolution of problems (functional issues, performance issues, etc.)
- Follow the Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- Produce and maintain technical documentation as required
- Work in shifts as part of an extended service coverage scheme, and provide standby and on-call support
- Perform other duties as required.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 and .NET frameworks version 4 (and above) development experience using Full trust as well as Client Object Model APIs.
- Experience in designing, creating and testing SharePoint 2013/2016 solutions in large-scale environment.
- Experience in designing User interfaces based on SharePoint 2013/2016 best practices, particularly skills in Apps model, HTML5,AngularJS, JQuery and CSS
- Excellent knowledge of Transact-SQL and PowerShell scripting
- Skills in general collaboration systems architecture and deployment methodologies applicable in large environments
- Skills in general infrastructure, including system configurations, clustering, performance, and the use of security certificates
- Solid knowledge and experience on Microsoft Technology landscape including various server products
- Experience in producing technical documentation
- Must have a working knowledge of applications development and technical architecture
- Must be technologically savvy, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt to new and unfamiliar technologies, software, and systems
- Must have a good understanding of business applications, technologies & software
- 4+ years or more of progressively professional experience in C# including 3+ years of SharePoint 2013/2016 development in large implementations.
- Agile or SCRUM Project participation experience
- Good knowledge and sound understanding of IT fundamentals and technologies pertinent to creating business solutions (software development and testing, architecture, applications, databases, integration, infrastructure and networks)
The resource should have the following soft skills:
- Experience with Team Foundation Server version controls and build automation
- AngularJS development experience
- MCSD: SharePoint Applications and MCSD: Web Applications or equivalent
- Experience working in projects, application performance testing and tuning
- Relevant industry certifications, including PRINCE2 & ITIL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Ability to deliver quality results
English – Advanced Level
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.