Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Dynamics Navision, for a project based in Lisbon.
- Be part of a team and develop your skills and specialized expertise as you solve complex technical issues;
- Deliver digital support experiences that create efficiency and value for our customers, our people and our client;
- Demonstrate customer obsession and commitment to customer success in all interactions. Deeply understand our customers’ needs and deliver customer desired outcomes
- Be our client ambassador and lead by example. Create clarity by understanding and reinforcing business goals. Generate energy by building enthusiasm, pride, resiliency and enabling a productive and inclusive work environment. Deliver success by being curious and seeking solutions to tough problems. Document your knowledge and share it with others;
- Manage relationships with your customers and provide technical documentation for the troubleshooting steps;
- Report software bugs and be an advocate for product improvement using customer suggestions;
- Use tools for debugging and root cause analysis;
- Provide in-depth technical support for customer service delivery via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex, escalated problems;
- Engage and collaborate with other client groups, including escalation teams and the development team, in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues;
- Represent professionally our client in customer and partner onsite visits, where travel may be required;
- Create advanced online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents, blogs, etc.
- Present technical content to various audiences including customers, partners, and internal stakeholders;
- This position will require you to work a rotational On-Call schedule. You may have the opportunity for some occasional domestic and or international travel.
- A working knowledge of Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 Business Central or other ERP products including cloud enterprise applications;
- Experience with ERP solutions as an end user or as a consultant with a solid understanding of Financial Management business processes;
- Skills in other ERP areas as:
- Human Resources;
- Project Accounting;
- Sales & Marketing;
- Dynamics Ax Management Reporter;
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking. If English is not native language, proficiency test results is a plus, (e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge English Exams);
- Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving;
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring;
- Excellent Communication Skills - verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing);
- Interpersonal and relationship skills proven through work experience;
- Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development;
- Current Microsoft IT Certification preferred (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS);
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration;
If you're interested in the position, please send your updated CV to 'email@example.com
', with the reference "LM/NAV". Thank you!