Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Project Manager,
for a project based in Porto.
The selected candidate will:
- Establish and maintain strong productive relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring that the service requirements;
- Evaluate processes to identify desired outcomes and process performance drivers;
- Perform detailed analysis of processes and identifies key measures of process performance for base lining and attainment of desired outcomes;
- Develop and document IT Integration processes, procedures and presentations;
- Understand advanced concepts and navigates the relationships between Processes, Process requirements, and business/IT management needs that are moderate to complex in nature which may span across multiple ITSM Processes.
- Fluency in English;
- Background in computer science as a plus;
- IT Project Management capabilities or willingness to learn;
- Ability to understand IT systems, networks, process principles and implement them.
- Knowledge of financial markets;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes.
- Ability to successfully deliver tangible outcomes with significant business value, i.e. create visions and ensure they are delivered;
- Ability to influence across the organization, effectively leading change, originating ideas;
- Ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong awareness and interest in technology;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Willingness & Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and envision their potential benefits;
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English;
- Self-driven, customer focused and proactive;
- Good Learning Agility and Decision Making Skills;
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills;
- Ability and flexibility to work independently as well as in a team;
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Have a cross cultural mind-set to be able to work with interlocutors from all regions across the world;
- Willingness to travel as per business need.
If you're interested in the position, send your updated CV to 'firstname.lastname@example.org', with the reference "LM/PM". Thank you!