Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Support Engineer Azure App Services
for project based in Lisbon.
For this function, the engineer should fit in one of the following profiles:
Skills profile one:
- Knowledge of IIS configuration and how HTTP requests are handled by IIS.
- The ability to troubleshoot complex web application issues in an often ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging.
- Familiarity with Azure services and offerings is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a strong team environment focused on providing a consistently high level of customer service in a challenging environment
- English language essential both spoken and written
Skills profile two:
- Experience is writing software in one or more open source programming language such as (Java, Python, Node.js, PHP, etc. )
- Familiarity with open source web servers (Apache, NGINX, Tomcat, Jetty, etc.)
- Experience in one the following ( MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with source control systems such as git and source control servers ( GitHub, Bitbucket, etc. )
- Advanced english skills.
- Familiarity with basic DevOps concepts, continuous delivery and solutions integrations.
- Familiarity with containerized web applications and Docker.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other CMSs
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.