Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Azure IaaS VM Support Engineer
for project based in Lisbon.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Customer Issue Resolution & Responsiveness
- Drive the communication with the customer to provide top class support
- Collaborate with cross-group peers both proactively and reactively.
- Document troubleshooting steps
- Identify current knowledge deficiencies/training needs, as well as potential future needs.
- Implement your development plan, actively seek development opportunities, and complete all scheduled training.
- Be available for weekend shifts, if necessary.
- Operating Systems (Windows or Linux)
- Familiarity with OS Internals concepts (Windows or Linux) and Storage
- Troubleshooting skills/experience
- Virtualization and Cloud:
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration
- Experience with VM configuration and administration
- Understanding of cloud vs. on premise computing
- Microsoft Azure Platfor
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.