Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a RPA Manager for a project based in Porto.
- Ability to communicate in fluent both in written and spoken Spanish and English
- Master’s degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or in Economics field
- At least 5 years of experience for an IT company, with at least 3 years of experience as an RPA Manager
- At least 2 years of experience for an IT company with RPA/AI using UiPath platform.
- Language skills as requested in ‘1-General Characteristics’
- Knowledge of the techniques of analysis, design and testing of RPA
- Ability to lead highly professional and technical working groups
- Ability to manage more than one project both from a timing and economic point of view
- Ability to coordinate, manage and integrate suppliers of different parts of a complex system
- Diversified knowledge base software, databases software and development tools, gained through various project experiences
- Knowledge of different platforms and architectures, hardware and software used in RPA
- Set the project, examining the technical organizational and functional aspects
- Integration of various components of the project, and ability to manage the established activities through design, evolution and development stages.
- Objective achievement, task scheduling, resource plan, project management, financial planning of the RPA project and its organizational management
- Provide guidance to business structures on the progress of the RPA project
- Set projects in scope and elaborate project plans based on detailed technical specifications, check and keep updated them for the duration of the entire RPA project
- Perform activities planned within the company to make available services and resources needed to implement the project on time and in the manner specified by these
- Prepare project documentation
- Guarantee the observance of project completion times and of SLAs
- Monitor the progress of projects through resource monitoring and establish deadlines to generate reports on the progress of the RPA project, highlight deviations from planning and identify initiatives to resolve deficiencies and/or deviations.
- Resolve any problem arisen during construction and carry out acts of escalation if unable to solve the problem
- Coordinate and manage working groups to perform activities
- Collaborate with Client Manager
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.