Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a RPA Architect for a project based in Oporto.
- University degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- At least 5 years of experience for an IT company, with at least 3 years of experience as an architect for RPA environments
- At least 2 years of experience for an IT company with RPA/AI using UiPath platform
- At least 1 year of experience for an IT company with RPA/AI using Appian, Kibana, Java or HTML5
- Language skills as requested in ‘1-General Characteristics’
- In-depth knowledge of architectural platforms and all its technological components
- Experience of the complete life cycle of large RPA projects
- Extensive knowledge of required development methods and related analysis, design, programming and testing techniques; ability to implement these methodologies and techniques in a work group, adapting them to the context and providing adequate support to the resources involved (mentoring)
- Involve in any project where daily contact with customers was required
- Define and provides the application of methodologies, procedures and standards able to guarantee the quality level established for the tasks involved in this contract
- Define the suitable guidelines on technical matters and directly manage the mentoring and support activities that may be necessary
- Define the system architectures and their correct implementation
- Take responsibility for the overall design of work and, at the same time, define standards for the detailed design work and the implementation of each line of production. In particular:
- Define the architectures of the various RPA projects documenting this in design deliverables and guidelines
- Participate in the validation of the sub-systems
- Manage the validation of the entire system
- Check the solutions implemented assuring the architecture previously defined
- Take direct responsibility, regarding the relevant activities, for compliance with the qualitative standards defined by Client
- Have in-depth knowledge of the products and technologies related to the activities to be performed
- Report the critical aspects and risks
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.