Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a RPA Operator for a project based in Porto.
- Language skills as requested in ‘1-General Characteristics’
- University degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- At least 4 years of experience for an IT company, with at least 2 years of experience with RPA/AI operation and maintenance
- At least 2 years of experience for an IT company with RPA/AI using UiPath platform
- Experience in writing technical documentation and user manuals
- Knowledge of the required tools and methods for operation of RPAs
- Ability to analyze RPA to identify issues and improvement opportunities
- Problem determination and problem solving skills
- Ability to optimize the code to minimize resource usage
- Collaborate to define and document the RPA
- Identification of malfunctions in existent RPAs and management of technical infrastructure issues Sending RPA issues for resolution.
- Identification of elements for improvement and resources optimization to existent RPAs
- Monitoring of RPA operation indicators, as well as RPA+AI infrastructure performance
- Reporting to business and other areas
- Application of best practices for correct operation of the RPAs
- Ensure that issues in main systems (e.g. CRM) are not generated by malfunctions in RPAs
- Planning of SLA execution.
- Attention to ad-hoc execution requests
- User and access management of RPA
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.