Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees.
Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are searching for a full-stack (Node, React) Developer to work in Lisbon:
The stack is mostly in Node both on the backend and frontend, and we work with React for our interfaces and GraphQL as API. The Mobile Apps are made with Swift and Kotlin.
Nice to have
- Experience working with Node (2 years minimum).
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs and GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design.
- Proactive person able to share with other developers the best frontend practices during code review or presentation.
- Proficient English level.
- Experience working with React and developing frontend apps.
- Experience working with microservices.
- Ability to manage complexity in a large project, and incur technical debt only after considering the tradeoffs.
- Flexible office hours
- Udemy for Business (Full access to the E-learning Platform)
- Office Food(coffee, milk, cookies, cereal, etc)
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
with reference “AC/fullstack”