Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Sys Admin
for a project based in Lisbon.
- Execute First Time Fix , on incidents raised by the monitoring systems, or reported by customers;
- Escalate incidents not able to be solved in FTF, to second line or standby teams;
- Operate the monitoring systems efficiently;
- Troubleshoot networks and systems.
- 12th degree (minimum) or University attendance;
- Previous experience in similar functions;
- Computer skills from Windows, Unix/Linux and virtualization environments;
- Knowledge of structured networks;
- 24/7 shift availability;
- Good Knowledge of English.
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English. Thank you!