Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for a Devops
for a project based in Lisbon.
- MSc / BSc degrees in Computer Science or related fields;
- DevOps methodology and automatization,
- Operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux), Virtualization (VMware, HyperV), Cloud environment (Azure, AWS) Databases (SQl Server), Networking (TCP/IP, LAN, SIP/VOIP).
- Knowledge in log analytics (ElasticSearch, Graylog, Grafana, Kibana) and Microservices/Containers (Kubernettes, Docker) would be highly appreciated
- ITIL practice: Availability and continuity management, SLA management, Event monitoring and management, Problem Management, Change control and management, Continuous Improvement, Capacity management, Information Security management and Business Continuity Plans, among others.
- ITIL certification would be appreciated.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (minimum B2). French and / or Spanish are a big plus.
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English. Thank you!