Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
This is an opportunity for Valencia, Spain.
We are looking for a consultant to have the following responsibilities:
- Administrator – Design, implementation, administration and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, Exchange 2019, Exchange Online and hybrid-based messaging infrastructure and other O365 services. Implementing, managing and maintaining standard configurations, monitoring and analysis tools, as well as assisting with the solution of the problems related to the incident management process;
- Deployment – Design, final testing and deployment of O365 and email solutions and related systems as well as all related technical documentation as part of release management process;
- Analyst – Analyze technical needs of customer, end-users and all stakeholders while helping identify technical problems and propose solutions as a part of problem management process;
- Planner – Analyze overall requirements and develop a comprehensive plan that meets overall goals and objectives as a part of service level management process;
- Participate in the “on call” roster (for support outside of working hours);
- Perform other duties, as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 8 years of experience in managing, operating and maintaining a large, multi-site and complex messaging infrastructure based on Microsoft Exchange;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016/2019/Exchange Online;
- Very good knowledge of MS Active Directory / Azure AD services and Azure AD connect in a complex environment;
- Exposure in migration projects such as On-premises to cloud Exchange and related integration features are highly desirable;
- Knowledge of SMTP Relay, Mail Gateway, Spam and Virus filtering systems (IronPort or similar);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) is an advantage;
- Experience in scripting, in particular PowerShell scripting to automate processes in MS Exchange;
- Good understanding of Management and Monitoring tools such as SCOM;
- Experience in managing and supporting VMware farms is highly desirable;
- Good experience in drafting technical documents;
- Exposure in Information Security Management System (ISMS: ISO 27001), ITIL framework and other industry standard related best practices;
- Experience in project management with PRINCE 2 desirable;
- Ability to grasp complex concepts, logical and analytical approach to solving problems;
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team of diverse skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
- Knowledge of Spanish is desirable.
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English.