How can IT accelerate your career? This is the question that drives us.
Firstly, because we recruit the best professionals and that's why we want you on our team. The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Exigency, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, innovation, longevity and loyalty.
Decskill, a company of DECSIS group, operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Évora and Coruña.
We provide specialized services in the following areas: Competence Centre, Outsourcing, Managed Services & Data Centre.
We are searching for an Enterprise Desktop Administrator to work in Geneva, Switzerland.
Duties and responsibilities:
- At least 5 years of experience with enterprise desktop infrastructure
- At least 5 years of experience with Windows client operating system image creation, customization
- At least 3 years of experience with SCCM 2012 and above
- Strong scripting skills on PowerShell, VBScript
- Strong troubleshooting skills of SCCM deployment failures related to OS, updates, applications
- In-depth knowledge of analysing SCCM logs
- In-depth knowledge of testing and piloting of OS, updates and software applications
- Good knowledge with networking, 802.1x authentication, Wakeup on LAN
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 Certification
- Knowledge of Service Level Management principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Windows 2012 and above
- Exposure to Microsoft Intune desirable
- Able to work autonomously and also part of the team
- Fluency in English
- Availability to live in Switzerland
- Build and maintain OS images (Windows 7 / 10) as part of SCCM
- Perform device driver packaging and integration
- Create and manage of OS capture and deployment task sequences
- Troubleshoot SCCM issues including Software update management, software deployment, inventory, OS deployment, patch management
- Provide support and documentation for 1st and 2nd line support teams
- Create custom SCCM SQL reports both for management purposes and business needs
- Manage and administer SCCM client health, including the process of getting clients healthy
- Follow standards and processes in place
- Perform requirement gathering, validation of solution and be part of new solution implementation for enterprise desktop
- Keep documentation and SOPs up to date
- Work with project teams to transition changes
- The consultant may be requested to provide ‘stand-by’ services during weekends, holidays and outside of the normal working hours
If you’re interested in this job, please send your CV in English