How can IT accelerate your career? This is the question that drives us.
Firstly, because we recruit the best professionals and that's why we want you on our team. The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Exigency, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, innovation, longevity and loyalty.
Decskill, a company of DECSIS group, operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Évora and Coruña.
We provide specialized services in the following areas: Competence Centre, Outsourcing, Managed Services & Data Centre.
We are searching for a Windows Systems Administrator, to work in Valencia, Spain.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Windows Server and HP Blade systems in large environments
- Experience in change coordination with ITSM BMC Remedy
- Knowledge of a configuration management solution such as SCCM, WSUS and SCOM monitoring
- Good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Good understanding of Directory Services components, such as Active Directory, GPO, FSMO roles, DNS and DHCP
- Good knowledge of networking protocols
- Fluent level of English, good level of Spanish spoken and written is an advantage
- Install and configure various versions of Windows Server, including Windows 2012 R2 and 2016
- Change coordination
- Implement security best practices and hardening of the Windows Server OS and related technologies
- Implement configurations related to failover clustering, geographically dispersed clusters, SAN, multipath, patching management and monitoring
- Identify and troubleshoot known problems and document solutions, participate and follow ISO 20000 standards
- Document solutions and standard operating procedures
- Perform required tasks in ongoing maintenance of the Windows Server infrastructure
- Work with remote teams in a multicultural environment
If you’re interested in this job, please send your CV in English.