How can IT accelerate your career? This is the question that drives us.
Firstly, because we recruit the best professionals and that's why we want you on our team. The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Exigency, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, innovation, longevity and loyalty.
Decskill, a company of DECSIS group, operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Évora and Coruña.
We provide specialized services in the following areas: Competence Centre, Outsourcing, Managed Services & Data Centre.
We are searching for an Oracle DBA, to work in Valencia, Spain.
- More than 7 years’ experience as Oracle DBA
- Provide technical support for Managed Oracle Database Hosting services, including system administration of Oracle database technology components.
- Provide strategic guidance for Oracle Database Hosting services.
- Manage projects for Oracle Database Hosting services.
- Assist the Service Manager for the one or more Service Delivery Agreements (SDAs)
- Assist with the coordination, preparation, presentation and implementation of proposals and projects linked to the SDAs
- Design, install, configure and support Oracle database instances, Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- Knowledge and support experience of RAC Stretched Clusters
- Implement backups using RMAN, disaster recovery using DataGuard, monitoring using Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Apply database patches, updates and perform upgrades.
- Co-ordinate with the application and database vendors for resolution of problems (functional bugs, performance issues, etc).
- Assist in the provision of technical support for the ERP development team of the Partner Organization(s).
- Assist in the planning and running of disaster recovery tests.
- Provide assistance in landscape design.
- Perform production support activities and provide incident and problem management support.
- Troubleshoot database-related issues.
- Undertake performance tuning.
- Produce documentation as required.
- Implement project-type activities and other requests for services.
- Provide standby and on-call support as and when required.
If you’re interested in this job, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference “S/ OracleDBA_Spain”.