How can IT accelerate your career? This is the question that drives us.
Firstly, because we recruit the best professionals and that's why we want you on our team. The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Exigency, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, innovation, longevity and loyalty.
Decskill, a company of DECSIS group, operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Évora and Coruña.
We provide specialized services in the following areas: Competence Centre, Outsourcing, Managed Services & Data Centre.
We are searching for a Web Developer for a nearshore project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- 5+ years of web applications design.
- Agile or SCRUM Project participation experience
- Experience in the implementation of web desktop applications, mobile and responsive applications
- Experience in working with Sencha ExtJS framework
- Experience in developing and consuming Java RESTful services
- Good knowledge and sound understanding of IT fundamentals and technologies pertinent to creating business solutions (software development and testing, architecture, applications, databases, integration, infrastructure and networks)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- English – Advanced Level
- Implement application user navigation wireframes
- Collaborate to the design and layout of applications
- Use the latest web design techniques and frameworks such as Sencha ExtJS, Angular, React
- Collaborate on the back-end and functional implementation of applications, being proficient in developing and consuming RESTful services, JSON and XML serialization using Java technologies
- Prepare the necessary project related technical documentation.
- Apply industry standards and best practices in writing and performing codes, testing
If you’re interested in this job, please send your CV in English.