How can IT accelerate your career? This is the question that drives us.
Firstly, because we recruit the best professionals and that's why we want you on our team. The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Exigency, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, innovation, longevity and loyalty.
Decskill, a company of DECSIS group, operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Évora and Coruña.
We provide specialized services in the following areas: Competence Centre, Outsourcing, Managed Services & Data Centre.
We are searching for an Active Directory Administrator to work in Valencia, Spain.
- Support, maintain and optimize the Active Directory, DNS and related infrastructures
- Design, develop, and deploy Active Directory solutions
- Collaborate with other teams to design and implement delegated administration and support of Active Directory and associated services
- Collaborate with other teams to implement service and system monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Prepare technical documentation
- At least 5+ years’ experience in system administration of Microsoft Active Directory Systems (Windows 2008 R2) and 2+ years in deployment and administration of Microsoft Active Directory Systems (Windows 2012)
- Experience in installation, configuration and support of multi-site, multi domain/forest Microsoft Active Directory environments offering high availability and disaster recovery
- Experience with Active Directory assessment, migration and consolidation
- Experience with hardening and recovery of Active Directory
- Experience in configuring auditing policies for AD objects
- Experience in automating domain build, configuration
- Experience with DNS configuration and administration
- Experience with Group policy configuration and management for DCs, member servers, workstations and users
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting on Active Directory
- Experience in Windows administration and strong scripting skills
- Availability to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and flexible hours including some weekends and evenings
- Fluency in English (mandatory)