How can IT accelerate your career? This is the question that drives us.
Firstly, because we recruit the best professionals and that's why we want you on our team. The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Exigency, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, innovation, longevity and loyalty.
Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Évora and Coruña.
We provide specialized services in the following areas: Competence Centre, Outsourcing, Managed Services & Data Centre.
We are searching for an SCOM Support Technician to work in Valencia, Spain.
- Provide day-to-day application support and maintenance
- Resolve in a timely manner Tier-2 application issues and escalate Tier-3 issues to designated focal points
- Assist in the evaluation, configuration and installation of new releases in accordance with established configuration management standards
- Assist in the deployment of tools and in the implementation of processes to assist in operational support
- Assist in responding to application-related queries from end users in remote locations
- Perform knowledge transfers to Tier-1 and trainings end users on the usage of applications
- Assist in the development and in the updating of software applications related documentation, including technical documentation and system reports, attend operational and other meetings
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in software maintenance and support in IT environments
- Minimum High school diploma
- Excellent knowledge of MS SCOM, SQL, Windows and RedHat Linux and Drupal
- At least three years of experience administering MS SCOM, SQL, Windows and RedHat Linux and Drupal
- Very good knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is required.
If you are interested in this job, please send us your CV in English